Place for me to write about Japanese rock music and my random (and sometimes weird) experiences.

Please leave comment and enjoy! ^__^


01/04/12

GYZE: Aggy (ex-DELUHI)'s New Band? & Leda's Solo Project

#np: HONEY 2007 by P'Unk~en~Ciel, NOT ALONE (KIMI HA HITORI JANAI) by YFC
#mood: asoy geboy


Lagi rame nih di tumblr ngomongin si bassis hippie yang satu ini:


Kabarnya belom lama ini Aggy ngeluarin sebuah twit yang isinya tentang bergabungnya dia ke sebuah band yang bernama GYZE, tapi yang pasti hampir semua DELUHIST ngga setuju sama keputusan Aggy ini. Ini dia twitnya sebelum akhirnya dihapus sama yang punya twitter:



Dan ini ada beberapa komentar di tumblr tentang keputusannya Aggy, ada yang oke2 aja sampe yang ekstrim:

"It is rumored that this man is going to join GYZE it seems there was a tweet, now deleted, saying that….
I am a DELUHI fan, but also I am a Juri fan, a Sujk fan, Leda fan, and Aggy fan…. so it will be just not fair for him to support Sujk and Juri with Arkhelism, Leda with whatever he is going to do and not him 
So I can’t understand what happen to him, because of what he wrote when he decided to leave DELUHI, but I am glad he is back, he is sexy, charm, peaceful, and good bassist so lets welcome back (with GYZE or other band or alone) Aggy our hippie bassist." ~ deluhistmex on tumblr

"I just can’t believe what I read 
Ok, its ok if he wants to start on a new band and all those things but OMG what I understood was that he didn’t want that life, dream, etc and now he is joining a new band, he is going back to the life, to a new dream???
And I am not just another fan making drama, because I think it isn’t drama is just the opinion of fans and it is valid, for me is jiust like a big surprise because is totally incoherent
Anyway if that rumor is true I will accept it, never heard that band but if Aggy joins I will listen to it and well if it is good I will support them and I support Aggy of course….." ~ kuroi-barenina on tumblr

"Sorry Aggy, but I hate you.
You killed me. you killed Leda, Juri, Sujk and YOUR FANS.
Just. Fuck off" ~ rookiechan on tumblr

"I dont get it at all, seriously.
I mean, I’m happy for him IF THE RUMOURS ARE TRUE.
That Aggy will join Gyze.
BUT…wasnt he the one who quit DELUHI because he didnt want to be on stage anymore, because this wasnt his dream or rather his dream changed?
We’re waiting for all members to get back in bands and the first one is the one you expected least…
I mean…wth??
Seriously, what is going on?
If this rumour is true, I dont know what to believe anymore." ~ dlhplk on tumblr

"He confuses me so much!
Well, first I thought he said he wanted to be an artist, so that’s why he quit DELUHI because he figured out he can “change his dream”
I figured this ALSDEAD thing was maybe to be nice or just kind of a “last time” thing. But now I hear he’s joining a band?
Some of the rumors about the disbandment I heard just might be true. It’s kinda sad.
But then it can just be the differing styles/visions of direction thing again." ~ deluhist on tumblr

Ternyata eh ternyata dia udah join ke GYZE dari tanggal 30 Maret sodarah2... GYZE adalah session band yang dibentuk buat live-nya ALSDEAD. Kabarnya sih dia becanda waktu nulis twitter itu. Becanda sih becanda, tapi jangan bikin fans-nya mencak2 gitu dong -_-"

Eh iya, kabar selanjutnya dari si gitaris DELUHI:


Liat twitternya deh:


Kabarnya musim gugur di Jepang mau dirilis loh... 
 

1 komentar: